Dear patients: To protect our patients and staff during the Corona Virus pandemic, Dr. Steinlauf has instituted multiple safety measures:
- In certain cases, virtual visits through a computer, phone or ipad are going to be offered starting March 23, 2020. (Any nonemergent visits should be performed digitally if possible.)
- You will be asked to check in by emailing a picture of your ID and Insurance card to Info@OASB.net
- The waiting room has been eliminated. You will be asked to check in by phone by calling 954-961-3500 ext. 226 and then you will then be notified of when to enter the building.
- We are only allowing the patient entry into the building, unless the assistance of a family member is absolutely necessary.
- You will either go directly to X-ray or to your exam room.
- The healthcare provider, who will be in another room, will establish a video link with you.
- You will discuss your case with the healthcare provider through the video link.
- The provider who will be wearing a mask and gloves will come in and examine you and then leave the room.
- The provider will then finish the visit through the video link, explaining your diagnosis and providing a treatment plan. This type of visit is being performed to minimize physical contact.
- If preferred a traditional examination can be performed with “social distancing.”
- Older patients and patients with diabetes, heart disease, respiratory illnesses, and other medical conditions will be evaluated and treated during exclusive hours in the morning.
- Patients will be able to pay through our website eliminating the need to pass credit cards back and forth.
These policies will be updated and revised as necessary. We hope you understand that we are enacting these measures to provide exceptional care in a safe manner. Sincerely, Dr. Steinlauf